DriverMax Pro 14 is available for free download for Windows PCs. It may be used to retrieve missing or corrupt drivers for over 2,300,000 devices (including Nvidia graphics cards, Intel motherboards, Microsoft software, and Realtek sound cards), as well as update, back up, and restore these drivers.
Also, you can download Display Driver Uninstaller.
Overview of DriverMax Pro
DriverMax has features including scheduled scans, automatic installations, and complete device driver backups. In addition, it may be designed to automatically look for and download any available driver updates on any day, week, or month you want. Both 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP have their drivers updated here.
Drivers are parts of a computer that allow other factors, such as internal hardware or external peripherals, to do their jobs properly. You’ll experience fewer system freezes and malfunctions with DriverMax since it only gives you the most recent updates.
DriverMax will check your computer for out-of-date drivers, then download and install the latest versions of these drivers (over 2,300,000 supported devices). In addition, intelligent and innovative online self-learning technology guarantees that only the most relevant and up-to-date versions are used.
Before installing a new driver, the DriverMax Pro application does an automated test to ensure it will work with your PC. The existing drivers are backed up, and a system restores point is made so that the installation may be undone if necessary. Before every game controller is released to the public, it undergoes a comprehensive virus screening.
Features of the DriverMax Pro Version of DriverMax
- Provides information about all drivers, such as their version, release date, etc.
- Produce a comprehensive report (TXT / HTM) on the vehicle’s drivers.
- Create a duplicate of the driver’s folder, including all currently installed drivers.
- The ability to save driver backups to an archive.
- Use the Import Wizard to deploy the drivers from the archived backup.
- Be able to detect whether the most current driver versions are installed.
- Drivermax pup
Specifications & Hardware Needed
- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7 are all supported versions of Microsoft’s operating system.
- memory (RAM): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Disk Space Required: at least 200 MB
[su_button id= “download” url=”https://apkisi.com/sdm_downloads/2348/” target=”blank” style=”3d” size=”5″ radius=”round”]Download Pro version[/su_button]
[su_button id= “download” url=”https://apkisi.com/sdm_downloads/2349/” target=”blank” style=”3d” size=”5″ radius=”round”]Download Free version[/su_button]