VMware Fusion Pro 13 is free on macOS and improves upon previous software versions by adding capabilities aimed at power users, developers, and IT administrators. With cutting-edge desktop virtualization technologies and additional cloud capabilities, VMware Fusion Pro provides powerful virtual machines, top-notch performance, and improved usability.
Also, you can download Microsoft Office 2021.
Advantages of VMware Fusion Pro 13 for macOS
With VMware Fusion Pro 11, Mac users may run Windows and hundreds of other operating systems alongside Mac apps without needing to reboot. Fusion is user-friendly enough for novices yet robust enough to meet the needs of IT experts, developers, and companies.
Even if it is possible to run Windows on a Mac, this is only the beginning. VMware Fusion supports hundreds of different OSes, from obscure Linux versions to the most recent version of Windows 10.
Introducing VMware Fusion Pro 13 for Mac OS X
- Compatibility with the newest versions of macOS and Windows 10
- To minimize effort and storage space, create connected clones.
- Be launched. Virtual machines may be downloaded and uploaded with vSphere.
- You may use almost any OS on a Mac without requiring a restart.
- Make unique setups for virtual networks that mimic realistic online and cloud conditions.
- Make time-limited, restricted VMs that may shut off.
The Necessary Prerequisites and Technical Specifics
The Intel-based Macintosh that can run 64-bit (Compatible with Core 2 Duo, Xeon, i3, i5, i7 processors or better)
Each virtual machine requires at least 5GB of memory, 750MB of free disk space, and a minimum of 4GB of both.
OS X version 10.9.0 or later
Virtual machine OS installation disks or images
We should have included Windows by Microsoft.
NVIDIA 8600M or greater and ATI 2600 or better are recommended
Graphics hardware for Windows operating systems running DirectX 10 or OpenGL 3.3.
[su_button url=”https://apkisi.com/sdm_downloads/2553/” target=”blank” style=”3d” size=”5″ radius=”round”]Download 672 MB[/su_button]